With one out of every seven Americans living without Health Care insurance, it’s time to come to an agreement on Health Care Reform. The Republicans Proposal for Health Care Reform is entitled Patient’s Choice Act of 2009. The Republicans proposal is for each American to have personalized choice of Health Care Coverage through State-Health Insurance Exchanges which are federal-state partnerships enabling patients to choose their own plan; including keeping their current employer-offered option. Network insurers will be required to offer coverage to all individuals regardless of age or preexisting health. Tax cuts for employers providing health insurance to employees will be eliminated. The Republicans Proposal for Health Care Reform has many elements which may backfire and require extra spending.
- Barack Obama and Health Care Reform
- The Massachusetts Healthcare Model: Pros & Cons
- Does Vermont Hold the Key to Healthcare Reform?
- Newt Gingrich on Health Care Reform
- Health Care Reform: A Simple Explanation