The GOP would love nothing more than to see Nancy Pelosi disappear. Yet Nancy Pelosi’s 2010 reelection chances still live although she’s killing President Obama’s efforts to raise the ethical standards in Washington. She’s openly defied America’s former and current Presidents and brazenly demonstrates she’ll fight to keep earmarks alive regardless of President Obama’s desire to banish them. Too many overlook or dismiss her actions. Remember, Nancy Pelosi’s the first House Speaker to fly to the Middle East for her own version of Peace Talks while failing to mention it to then President G.W. Bush and yet she STILL has chances of reelection.
- Will Nancy Pelosi Run for President?
- How Long Has Nancy Pelosi Been In Office?
- Pelosi Power: What Does the Speaker of the House of Representatives Do?
- Can I Get a Witness? Pelosi and Palin “In Pictures”
- Famous Politicians: Nancy Pelosi